Tuesday, October 17, 2006

To have time or not to have time, that is the question

Reading these days...hmmm. I know I read Julia Quinn's latest that I got at national. I believe I read a few more, but with working at my day job to get ahead of my time b/c of the surgery (I don't work, I don't get paid) and now I've got requests coming at me (which is always a good thing) so, no I'm not doing much reading these days. I'm blogging, I'm promoting, I'm emailing, I'm organizing my troops for the ATIII battle (excuse the melodrama) and I'm finally writing again. Am I reading? I wish I had the time. But I will make the time now that I'm in recovery mode from the surgery. I'll shuffle my time, settle down and get focused, allot specific hours of the day for emailing, blogging, working, promoting, reading, being a mom and a wife.

Somehow, though, I'm going to have to figure out how to live without sleep.

I'll think about that tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is another day.

(wait, I think I read that line somewhere...)

No comments: