Thursday, September 28, 2006

American Title III All Systems Go

Phew! What a ride these last 2 1/2 days have been - and voting hasn't even started yet. I just, at 11:28 am, sent off my submission to RT Magazine for the contest. Whew! What a relief. Of course, now the tango-ing butterflies start. Did I choose the right dialogue scene? Is the love scene romantic/sexy/hot/fun enough? Will people like my hero and heroine? Will they like me? Ah, the insecurities of a writer's life. But no matter what, I like the scenes I chose, I like my hero and heroine and I like the whole darn story. I like what I do. Here's the story, take a look: http://www.judifennell.com/Sept2006/BATB.htm

2 comments:

Kate Carlisle said...

Hi Judi -- What a great group you have here! I'll be sure to stop by regularly. And your excerpt is hilarious!!!

J L said...

Way to go, Judi -- glad it's off your desk. Now relax (yeah, right!)

J L